HUD short for Head Up Display.It displays driving datas on the front windshield such as speed,RPM,voltage,single driving
distance etc on the car front window glass;avoiding drivers unsafety because of watching the instrument while driving.
Drivers can read the driving information instantly , and can always keep the best state on the way with HUD.
1. Plug and Play connectivity with any OBDII or EUOBD capable vehicle.
2. Screen 3.5 inch HD display.
3. Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
4. Nano-technology to eliminate double reflections,more clear.
5. Rich Contents: speed,RPM,water temperature,voltage,low voltage alarm,high water temperature alarm,over speed alarm,
freely switch between kilometers&miles.
6. Auto power on/off: HUD start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery;retaining the
manual switch mode,more easy to control HUD.
7. 5-level brightness adjustment,automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode.
Environment Temperature: -40c± 80c atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
Relative Humidity: 10% -95% environmental noise ≤ 60dB (A)
Alarm Sound Level: ≥ 30dB (A)
Working Voltage: 9V~16VDC (DC12V/400mA)
HUD Size: 9*5.4*1.2(cm)
HUD Weight: 40g
1. Know your vehicle brand, HUD work for cars with OBDII agreement or EU OBD agreement. Open the engine hood and
find the sticker below (see the below picture) if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed.
2. Find out where the 16 pin diagnostic link (see the below picture 2) of the vehicle and connect it well with OBDII connecting line.
1 X Head Up Display
1 X OBD2 Connector
1 X Anti-skid Mat
1 X Reflective Film
1 X User Manual